We’re Briisk, a team passionate about new technologies and product development. Every day we challenge ourselves to help companies around the world create their MVPs or upgrade existing products. Our clients love us for the expertise and transparency we bring to their projects. Currently, we are looking for a person who wants to join our team as a Project Manager to run our client’s projects in a timely and transparent manner.
To apply check if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in managing software development projects,
- have worked agile methodologies in your projects,
- are familiar with project management tools such as Jira, Asana or Pivotal Tracker,
- document and track your team’s performance,
- have excellent communication in English (at least C1 level) and Polish (at least B2 level),
- are familiar with software development processes,
- can translate client’s business needs into user stories,
- supervise and motivate the development team,
- communicate effectively with clients and team members,
- can deal with blockers, advise and negotiate,
- are able to work under pressure and still stand your ground,
- feel comfortable discussing business objectives with clients,
- have the passion for web and mobile technologies.
It would be even nicer if you:
- happen to conduct team training from time to time,
- contribute to communities, blogs and industry events.
Benefits and other cool stuff:
- flexible working hours,
- remote work from time to time,
- Macbook Pro
- weekly English classes,
- private medical care and Multisport card,
- co-financing of industry conferences,
- team budget,
- team retreats.
A thing for you? Don’t hesitate. Apply now and join us as project manager.
The entire team decides what will make their lives easier.
Flexible working hours
9 to 5? Not in Briisk. You decide when you come to and go out of the office.
B2B or permanent employment
B2B or permanent employment; we’re flexible when it comes to our contracts.
Private health care
To make you feel comfortable and secure.
Macbook and a Display
We’ll provide you with the best equipment so you don’t have to worry about anything.
‘Cause everyone needs a break from time to time. We organise tournaments, too.
Put work-life balance in place and help you taste what’s best in sports.
Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee
You don’t need to worry if you tend to forget having breakfast.
Your opinion matters to us. You’ll have regular feedback sessions with your team leader.
Cultural variety and English in practice – our Clients come from different parts of the world.
Once a year we’re doing something amazing with the entire team!