Senior Frontend Developer
We’re Briisk, a team passionate about new technologies and product development. Every day we challenge ourselves to help companies around the world create their MVPs or upgrade existing products. Our clients love us for the expertise and transparency we bring to their projects.
Currently, we’re growing our amazing team and we’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer.
Apply if you:
- have worked in frontend development for at least 3 years,
- use HTML5/CSS3 and RWD with ease,
- are experienced with KarmaJS / JasmineJS,
- know how to set up your store in Redux,
- work with RESTful API,
- can do magic in GIT,
- like to share knowledge during a Code Review,
- are open to feedback because code quality is more important than admitting you don’t know something,
- always look for ways to improve the product,
- are a team player and have no fear of Pair Programming,
- are familiar with SCRUM,
- speak English fluently so you are able to work directly with foreign clients.
We’ll be happy if you:
- use React, ES6 and TypeScript,
- are familiar with functional programming and OOP.
Salary and other cool stuff:
- 9000 – 14000 PLN net (B2B)
- new MacBook Pro,
- flexible working hours,
- possibility to work remotely,
- English lessons,
- conference co-financing,
- cool and non-corporate team where your opinion matters,
- foosball table if you like to compete over a cup of delicious coffee.
The entire team decides what will make their lives easier.
Flexible working hours
9 to 5? Not in Briisk. You decide when you come to and go out of the office.
B2B or permanent contract
B2B or permanent employment; we’re flexible when it comes to our contracts.
Private health care
To make you feel comfortable and secure.
Macbook and a Display
We’ll provide you with the best equipment so you don’t have to worry about anything.
‘Cause everyone needs a break from time to time. We organise tournaments, too.
Put work-life balance in place and help you taste what’s best in sports.
Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee
You don’t need to worry if you tend to forget having breakfast.
Your opinion matters to us. You’ll have regular feedback sessions with your team leader.
Cultural variety and English in practice – our Clients come from different parts of the world.
Once a year we’re doing something amazing with the entire team!