Recording aviation experience is a mandatory requirement for Licensed Aircraft Engineers worldwide. AvLog Pro removes the tedious task of traditionally handwritten logbooks and provides aircraft engineers with an intuitive process like never before. AvLog Pro allows engineers to customise the information they require in their logbook so that it is catered to their needs. They can enter experience in seconds and AvLog Pro will sort and categorise the experience for them
To create a solution for field contractors and make it simple, clear and intuitional.
- Design a robust application with simple task management.
- Pull data from distributed databases.
As AvLog Pro’s remote team, Briisk set up the development process including code reviews and continuous integration.
- A dedicated team of a RoR and Angular developers working closely with the Client.
- Holding weekly meetings with the Client to create user stories for every iteration.
- Flexibility and ability to adopt changes as the need appears.
A cross-platform web application to log in and print out aviation experience.
- Engineers can pick aircraft types from a list.
- They can add and remove criteria of log entries.
- The records are synchronised across all platforms.
Backend Ruby on Rails development
Frontend Angular development
Briisk have been a joy to work with though all stages of development, they always go above and beyond the expected requirement. Anything I’ve ask them to do or research on, they have always said ‘yes’ and found a way to achieve it. I recommend them very highly and continue to have a great relationship with the team.