A shopping experience for custom prints. Innovative systems for the advertising industry. Get Noticed produces large-format marketing materials for business. By printing on fabric, wood or metal, they enable communication through design.
They wanted to launch a top-notch e-store, allowing their clients to pick from a variety of highly customisable products. The team insisted on the e-store to be simple and beautiful for their clients and highly functional for people who manage the orders. Since no off-the-shelf software on the market seemed to be good enough, Get Noticed decided to build the entire shop and it’s back office from scratch.
Take an offline business online and make it work both for customers and all parties involved in the process.
- Develop the entire e-store from scratch.
- Align the work with a graphic designer on our Clients side.
- Keep up with changing requirements as the project grew.
The team focused on delivering working parts of the project one by one and on data security:
- Divide the project into small functional blocks and delivering them in iterations.
- Hold weekly meetings with the Client to create user stories for every iteration.
- Give the Client constant access to project management tool to set up priority tasks and report issues as they appear.
- Propose and suggest DevOps solutions and going through security audits.
An online shop with high customisation of presented products that consists of:
- Beautifully designed frontend where users can place orders from.
- Administration dashboard to manage clients, suppliers and orders.
- Transparent user dashboard with user profile and order history.
Frontend Angular development
Backend RoR development
We were working with Briisk to build our website and they have been honest and fair from the beginning. They took our vision as their own. The communication was amazing, the team was always available and willing to improve the final result.